Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas is coming

I love the holiday season. I don't mind the crowds, I love the lights, I love the music, I love the cozy weather. Love it all. I especially love it since we have a 2 1/2 year old in our house who is thrilled by all things Christmas this year. It's the best. 

Up to this point, we've had a countertop-size Christmas tree every year. But last year on the day after Christmas, I was on a mission to find a clearance Christmas tree that we would be able to use once we moved back to San Diego. Well, the tree was found for $20 at Big Lots, and our first Christmas in SD is upon us. I am loving our 7 foot, slightly skinny, but beautiful Christmas tree!

Parker has loved decorating (and undecorating) the tree. 
 I love our new Pottery Barn Kids stockings.
 Poor Santa baby being taken down by the cowboy.

 Santa bum. The best!
 A quick pic of our last night with Jeff and Marina. Miss them already!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the funny things Parker says. The pix of him with Austin are so cute. Miss you already.

    ReplyDelete