Thursday, November 1, 2012

First day of work

For 5 1/2 years, the entire duration of our marriage, I have been married to a student. While Pete has held his fair share of part-time jobs and internships, ladies and gentleman... as of today... November 1, 2012... Pete is now a working man. Pete started at Cooley today and it was so exciting. He looked so dapper in his business casual and even though we'll miss hanging out with him everyday, we are very excited for this next chapter. Well, mostly excited to finally have a steady paycheck:) I haven't heard from him yet, but I assume no news is good news. Can't wait to hear about his day tonight. I would also like to mention that Pete has lost almost 20 pounds since finishing the Bar at the end of July. He's been really committed to working out and monitoring his diet. Doesn't he look fabulous!?!

3 comments:

  1. Where is the "like button" on blogger when I need it? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear about it! I was just thinking he looked great and then I read he lost weight. Tell him congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, Pete! As of today you owe me one steak dinner. When you become a partner you will owe me a golf trip. I'm keeping track. -richard

    ReplyDelete