Sunday, November 25, 2012

The last few days...

It's been a busy week for us. On Tuesday we went to the zoo with Carter and Abigail. The boys had a great time running from animal to animal. 
 While the babies rode contentedly in their strollers.
 Thanksgiving was a blast. They'll be plenty of pictures in a post of its own, but here is pete enjoying his requested turkey leg.
 I didn't have a game plan for Black Friday, but I do love the spirit of going out and shopping early in the morning. Austin woke up at 6am, so I figured, let's hit the mall. Thanks to my little shopping buddy, we got a front row parking spot in a family parking spot. It was very crowded but none of the lines were very long (or at least they had plenty of checkers). We had a great time and Austin was perfectly content people watching. We got a few things, but nothing huge. I am just so happy the holiday season is upon us. Let the fun begin!
 I also made a felt tree for Parker to decorate and un-decorate to his heart's content. Will that keep him from messing with our real tree? That's the goal, but I doubt it. I am pleased with how all the cute ornaments turned out. Parker thought it was cool, but he was even more excited by the small tree I put in his bedroom. He LOVES the lights on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment