Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Hip Handmade Holiday

Hello friends. Feel like getting in the holiday spirit this morning? Well, I surely did after I bought my copy of my best friend Alison's new e-book that just came out today. Alison is most certainly the queen of crafting in my book, and now she is sharing her amazing talent with the world. I am so excited for her. The e-book is only $10 and you can download it right away to optimize crafting time before Christmas. It's called A Hip Handmade Holiday and is full of gift ideas under $10 for all your loved ones. She gives you step by step instructions (along with pics and videos), as well as downloadable printables for all the tags and templates you need. Amazing. It's so professional and if you want more info about the book or to follow her blog with other great ideas go here. Even the craft-challenged, like me, can appreciate the simplicity of these crafts. Check it out and buy yourself a copy.

1 comment: