Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Photo dump

I just got a bunch of pics off my mom's camera, so some of these go back a month or so. Parker is loving preschool. He loves going and seeing his friends. It's been such a great thing for him. I notice he has more self-control and often listens better... at least to other adults:) He loves the playground.


 My mom is nice enough to take Parker to school on Wednesdays and entertain him the rest of the morning until naptime. It's amazing because I have Kids Sing in the afternoon and it gives me some prep time. Thanks Mom! They do fun things like going to the park...

 Going to the library...
 They also like to go to tAhe thrift store to try on glasses...

A month or so ago we went to the zoo.



 Bath time is always fun. Austin loves to splash and is very tolerant of Parker washing him.



 More Halloween...


 Sink baths. The reason my parents have a double sink:)



 "The water's in my eyes!"
 Parker and his sweet teachers, Mrs. B and Mrs. Wildberger.





1 comment:

  1. Sink baths cracks me up! Love the pic of you and austin (before the halloween pics)

    ReplyDelete