Saturday, December 1, 2012

Self-portraits


Parker figured out how to take self-portraits on my Iphone. My camera gallery will never be the same:)





 And here is the sweet face I wake up to each morning. Unfortunately I've been seeing him a little earlier than I would like... 5:45am is not okay with me. If he sleeps past 6:15 I am much happier to see him. He loves his Nebraska hat and slept with it the night before. 

Parker often has bad dreams and is very communicative about them. Usually they involve animals, or in last night's case it was clowns, that are in or under his bed. It's very sad, but typically he is good about being calmed down by one of us, and then he goes back to bed. Poor guy.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the self portraits! Early wake ups are not the greatest, I keep telling Logan we are all happier if he sleeps in past 6. He usually listens...

    ReplyDelete