Monday, May 11, 2015

Summer splashing...

We are two weeks away from summer break. Parker has had a great year in preschool, but it will be a really fun summer. The week after school gets out, we head to San Diego, then we come back and get a visit from Aunt Denise and Lexey (and we will also get to meet our new niece), then Pete's parents come for a visit, then hopefully I go into labor while they are still here so they can meet baby boy, and then my parents will come. Phew... I get excited and exhausted just thinking of it all. 

Today we started feeling the heat, so we found a blowup pool I purchased for $.99 at the end of last summer. It was such a hit. At first the boys were hesitant because the water was so cold, but soon, they were all about it. We love our backyard deck. I can picture endless hours in that pool and riding laps around the deck on their little bikes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment