Friday, May 15, 2015

Lately...

Did I already post this pic? I think so, but oh well. This is from one of our mornings as a family at the gym. Parker loves to talk about how to make his body bigger and stronger. 
 It was quite bright out one afternoon and I told Parker to go find a hat and sunglasses. He came back looking like this. He said, "Well, it works."
 THey love running around without shirts on, and they frequently discuss their superpowers and how strong they are.

 THis is the easiest french bread recipe ever, and it's so good. You can form it into 2 very large loaves, or sometimes I do 4 smaller ones and give them away. Can't remember where the recipe came from.
 This is a pic of the boys I found from about a year ago. Can't get over how young Parker looks, but Austin looks very similar to now.
 There is a park near us that we like to go to. It's quite large and easy to lose track of your kids, but it's away from any roads, so as long as I sit somewhere near the entrance path, they can't escape. IT's also very shady, which is nice.
I'm used to palm trees, so this park experience is quite different for us. The boys love exploring and have come to really like living here.

No comments:

Post a Comment