Tuesday, May 26, 2015

End of Year Preschool Program

At the end of the preschool year, the kids put on a musical show for the families. Their theme was "Silly Songs", and they were silly. Parker loves to perform and as they've been preparing for the program, he would proudly tell me that Mrs. Vaughan thought he was the best singer. Not sure if that's true, or if it was just the voices in his head telling him he's awesome, but regardless, I love to see him embracing something I love as well. They were told to dress nicely, and to Parker that meant a full-on suit. All the other kids were in collared shirts, but Parker was the only one with a jacket and tie. As he was getting ready he told me, "I think Mrs. Vaughan will really like my outfit. She'll probably want to marry me." 

Parker and his friend Jadon. 
 Plus little brother...
 Mrs. Vaughan and Parker. We couldn't have asked for a better teacher to help us transition into school here mid-year. She was so loving and thoughtful with Parker. She said that she'd never seen a child transition so well and become the leader of the class, when he didn't even start the school year with the other children.
 Owen and Parker.








 Austin liked drawing on the tithing slips.


 And Pete was able to make it from work in time for the program too.


 I have a preschool graduate. Onto Kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment