Saturday, January 19, 2013

Things that make me smile...

Parker was rough housing and landed on Pete's glasses, causing a screw to come out, and now he only has one ear piece on his glasses. Doesn't stop him from wearing them though... plus he has excellent peripheral vision. 
Austin is really a doll baby!

 First loaf out of our new bread maker... thanks Scott!
 Parker got a flu bug last week (for the first time in his life) and I was left cleaning up barf for a while... gross. It was all I could do not to vomit myself. Austin of course wanted to be right in the action, so I had to put him in the pack n play while I cleaned. He was so content in there.
 Parker loves Papa!
 My mom watched the boys the other day. They can't get enough of her. When Austin sees her he literally lunges at her!
 Parker has been having bad dreams, so he'll often come in our room at 4am and either tell us he's done sleeping or that he wants us to sleep in there. Well, after several nights of sleeping on the floor next to his pack n play, we finally laid down a twin mattress. That makes for a much better situation for me at 4am. In addition, it makes a great trampoline/reading place/cuddle place/tackling mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment