Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Life in a nutshell

Sometimes I go out in public, bracing myself for the events about to unfold. Like the time Parker slapped me across the face because I wouldn't buy him M&Ms.... yeah... it happened. But my mother keeps telling me he'll grow out of it. He will... right? 

Here are some funny quotes that sum up my life at the present: 
 My mom always says she wishes she were shorter, but then we try and come up with reasons why being short is a good thing... and we always come up... well... short:)


 I really need to adjust my expectations for a clean/organized house.

I'm a list maker, what can I say.


Sometimes all I can do is laugh at my day. Whether Parker fails to respond to his name as he is running away from me in a store or is throwing out every item that I put in our shopping cart. Or Austin is trying to climb our entry steps for the 5,000th time that day... I really am lucky to have these little guys to worry about. They make every day an adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, but I literally laughed out loud when I read how Parker slapped you. Miles hit me the other day too! All of those quotes are so true!! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete