Monday, January 7, 2013

No No No

Austin has a new trick...

We were at Costo on Saturday buying diapers and wipes. So we had two huge boxes of diapers under the carts and one in the basket. Pete and I were in separate cars, so I was loading up the boys while Pete headed to his car with our purchases. As I proceed to drive out of the parking lot, I notice a busted open box of diapers along the side of the road. Upon seeing this I thought, "Hmmm... I wonder if these are our diapers?" and just as I am getting out of my car to pick up the diapers I raise my head to see Pete racing back and riding on the cart like a 10 year old boy. haha. I asked him what happened and he said he was going to fast on his cart, he didn't even realize the diapers had fallen out, despite two different cars trying to flag him down to tell him he had lost the box. Oh man... that Petey boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment