Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Photo resolution

My new years resolution to improve my photo taking skills, as well as to up my candid photo taking, has commenced. Thanks to a few simple tips from my photo mentor Katie (thanks Katie!), I was shooting pics of the boys all day today. Love seeing them in their natural habitat:) 
 Never want to forget this bed head. He seems so innocent from the back...


 And the back of this little guy's head. Sweet boy watching his crazy brother!
 Endless fun with straws today...
 Sorting straws...

 Austin is getting far too mobile for my liking... especially with two tile steps in our entry way. I had to edit out two red marks on his forehead from different spills he's taken.

3 comments:

  1. Wow great work! You already got some great ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! They look fantastic! Keep it up!

    And, holy cow, that Austin's eyes are enormous! What cute kids!

    So many exclamation points!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Austin's eyes are amazing... love this pics!

    ReplyDelete