Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The boys

Austin is on the go all the time. It's so cute seeing him set his sights on something and go after it with all his energy. I love the back of that little brunette head. 
 He pulls himself up on all furniture with ease.

 These are brothers who really, truly love each other. They can evoke laughter from each other like no one else can. They sing to each other. And I love how Parker reprimands him using statements that I have made to him in the past.




I feel like we've turned a corner with Parker. He's been in a much better mood lately. I can curb tantrums more easily and he is using his words a lot more. We still have our ups and and downs, but wow... I see a really little boy coming out in him as he is maturing day by day. I love seeing this side of him.

1 comment: