Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Brothers

Austin always asks to hold Jackson (Parker never does because he always wants to be able to see him). He loves cuddling him until he starts crying. Here we are at soccer. 
 I am soooo impressed by Austin's school pics. I can't believe how good they came out and even better, now I am off the hook to take him in to get some new professional pics done. But man do they charge a lot for these photos. Crazy! But worth it when it comes to convenience and quality.


 His class has two Austin's in it... out of only three boys. What are the chances? (Can't turn this darn photo!)
Sweet baby:) 

 The preschool had a fundraiser one night last week at a Little Gym. $5 for all the kids in the fam to come and play for 45 minutes. If it wasn't so expensive I would sign them up... they had a blast and I was so impressed by the girls who worked there.
 Austin has really come out of his shell in social situations since he started preschool. So proud of him!
 And this was Jackson the whole time we were there. Amazing.

 There's my baby holder again.


No comments:

Post a Comment