Friday, September 4, 2015

A last minute trip



It's so hard living on the east coast when we have kids and a baby we are dying to share with those we love. But my dad is awesome and was able to finagle a last minute trip (with a day's notice) to San Diego. This has been a great way to spend the last week before school starts. This last month has really dragged. Anyway, we are happy to be here and have been squeezing as much fun out of our time as possible. THANK YOU to my dad for making this trip happen!

I'm proud that I was able to fly across the country by myself with three kids. It went as smooth as it could have been. Though I did have to hand Jackson to a stranger while I took Austin to the bathroom (because potty training has finally clicked).
Parker selfie. 
Meeting the great grandparents!
We also stopped by Chloe's parents' house that morning but I need to pull that pic from somewhere else. Then we celebrated my grandpa liebers birthday and Jackson got to meet all my extended family. Amazing.

Jackson meeting the Davis'. 
 Grandpa Robby and his buddy Austin.

 This is not the most flattering pic of his cheeks:)
 Meeting Uncle Ryan for the first time.

 And Chloe's grandma even got to meet him! She also gave the boys some sweet dinosaur themed gifts.
 Chloe's baby, Stanley.
 Now Austin wants a guinea pig.

 I love my brothers and sis in-law.



 Chloe's sister, Maddie.






 Austin really likes to help people workout.
 Parker's really gotten into photography lately :)



 Parker and Derek at the Lieber party.

The Lieber fam (and I'm holding up a pic of Pete so he's represented:)) 


 My cousin Anthony and his sweet wife, Joanna.


I will save the rest for another post. It's been a busy week but amazing. We are so lucky that we could make this last minute trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment