Saturday, October 3, 2015

12 weeks

These photos are going to seem incredibly redundant to everyone except the grandparents, but I love the sweet moments I captured from my 12 week old (in two more days) this morning. I took him to the doctor yesterday for a bad cough and wheezing, and thankfully it turns out he's just a "happy wheezer." No other concerns besides the cough, and he should be on the mend soon. And the doc got to give him a good once over and she just couldn't get over his cuteness. He's 14 lbs 2 oz and a lot to love! Jackson is just the best. Pete and I were watching a show the other night and he feel asleep on me. Moments like that and I feel like I want 10 more kids just like him... but then they wake up...and then they become mobile... and then they develop opinions and roll their eyes at you... maybe I'll just enjoy what I have:) Enjoy our little (big) Jackson Luke.
 First I tried using the basket we did his newborn photos in. He didn't like it any better today than he did at a week old.
 He preferred a plain, ol' blanket.


 Sorry about the finger... he was born near Norfolk afterall...






























No comments:

Post a Comment