Friday, September 25, 2015

Sickies

We've all had this cold going through our house. Parker's cough hadn't gone away and was keeping him up at night, so I decided to keep him home from school and do the doctor thing (which I avoid at all costs!). Good thing I did because 3 1/2 hours later (regular check, in-office breathing treatment, chest xray, and waiting 1 1/2 hours at the pharmacy for meds) they determined he had a spot of pneumonia on his lung. Poor boy. Got him antibiotics and an inhaler. He's much better now. I, however, have not recovered from the doctors visit with all three children in tow. 

 This was some art Parker did on one of the first days of school. Now he reports that everyday he feels "less nervous."
 This chunk is so content and will randomly fall asleep on me. This never happened with previous babies so I'm eating it up. And I'm sooo loving our MWF mornings when both brothers are at school. Peaceful house= peaceful mom.
 I loved these twinners last weekend.
 Jackson really likes his baths. And I love Tubby Todd bath products. He smells like Lavender Heaven.
 There is plenty of chaos and frustrating moments in my life right now, but there's also moments of clarity... I am living the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment