Thursday, September 17, 2015

2month stats

Jackson had his 2 month checkup on Monday. He's such a delight and charms everyone around him. He cried a little for his shots, but then quickly got over them. He still eats every three hours during the day but has been going to bed about 9pm and then wakes again between 1:00 and 4:00am. So awesome. Though I still wake up feeling like I haven't slept. Imagine that?

He's 13 lbs 8 oz, and 24 inches long (about a pound bigger than his brothers at this age). That's about 75% in both. Head is 15.75 inches. He wears 3 month or 3-6 month clothes. He is cooing back and forth and tries to sing along with me. It's the best and I love my one on one time with him whenever I can get it.


 Go Blue! Everyone's happy because it's college football season! And that means Pete's on laundry duty again (sitting on the couch all day means being assigned a sitting chore and folding clothes fits the bill:))

No comments:

Post a Comment