Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cozy coupe time

Austin was finally figuring out how to move around in the cozy coupe... but he only figured out how to move in reverse. He seemed perfectly content with that though. Cute boy.



For some reason, I have not felt a draw to blog lately. I love the blog for documentation and journalling purposes, but I have a hard time wanting to write lengthy entries lately. Anyone else go through a blogging funk? So sorry for those of you who long for longer posts... just not feeling it right now. But at least I'll try to keep up on the photos. That's what really matters anyway, isn't it?

3 comments:

  1. We love the gigantic pictures that fill your whole monitor like on your prior post. No need for lengthy posts when you have awesome big pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up! I have been blogging since 2006 and some times are better than others. I think the pictures are always the best part of any blog post so if you keep that up you're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Grammy LOVED the oversized photos, LOL! The bigger the better!

    ReplyDelete