Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My normal workout

This is how I'm usually working out these days. 
Added weight= more calories burned. But some moves just don't lend themselves to having a koala attached to you!

I've been really diligent with my workouts the last 2 years. I workout almost every morning at home, or going on hilly walks pushing my kids in the double stroller. I feel good about that. However, for whatever reason, I CANNOT muster up the will power to change my eating. My mindset is that I workout so I can eat whatever. And while I try to include healthy things in my diet, there is also plenty that shouldn't be there except on rare occasion. I know that if I were to become more focused on my eating, I would see much better results from my workouts... but why don't I care enough to make the change? Ah! Being the age I am, I am able to get away with a lot, but I know it will catch up with me so I should really start on healthy habits now. Lame. Especially since Pete is getting in the best shape of his life. I gotta keep up!

1 comment:

  1. you look amazing! i need to get back in the habit! i keep starting and then stopping. but i want to lose those last 5 pounds!

    ReplyDelete