Friday, July 11, 2014

Handsome boys

I received tickets to see the national tour of "Joseph" at the Civic Theater, from Pete's parents, for my birthday. I have been anxiously awaiting June 29th to see this show. Since Pete was gone, I was very excited to take my mom to her favorite musical. It is really the greatest show. The variety of music, dancing, energy, amazing! We had a great seats and enjoyed every minute. Even though Joseph (Ace Young from American Idol) was a little "smiley."
 My Dad watched the boys and took them to the fair. So it was win-win for everyone.

But I had to document their matching church outfits, first.



Now that's a corn dog!
 Learning how to scrape artichokes.
 Corn on the cob. Another favorite of theirs.
 Papa lets them spend all the time in the world with the animals. They share that love. So fun!
 Ryan squishing into kiddie rides. What a great sport!



 And then I went back with them another day. And what's a trip to the fair without another pony ride on Peanut?!?!?
 And Aussie on Scooter.
 Now that's a lot of meat. It's so hilarious the concoctions that are served at the fair and the prices they charge.
Until next time, San Diego County fair. My boys will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment