Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Legomaniac

We are officially in the Lego phase. Parker has been "totally into Legos" (his words) and he is "so over trains". I always wondered how people could spend so much money on these little blocks, but after seeing him work for hours to create these little figures... I get it. For a kid that can easily get sucked into technology, I love seeing him use his imagination and create new things. We still only have a few of the little sets, but it's a fun new hobby for him. 
 These boys love dogs, and Emma is their favorite. She's so patient with them.

 We also celebrated Denise's b'day last week. Happy birthday! She's one of the most patient, optimistic, and service-oriented people I know. She's such an example to me, and I have loved living near her. So sad that after next week, who knows when we'll be back together. Sad.

The motherlode cake from Claim Jumper. This thing was no joke!



No comments:

Post a Comment