Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Backing up a bit...

I've been behind in blogging, as our move out of our apartment approaches. I'll be moving in with my folks, while Pete does his last 10 weeks of training, Naval Justice School. While the military pays for a company to pack us (yes!), I still have had to go through and organize, group items together, clean out, and clean (yuck!). Nonetheless, I know we'll be glad once we are settled at my parents home.

A few weeks ago I went to see Les Miserables atop Mt Helix. Over ten years ago, I did two musicals at this magical ampitheatre with Christian Community Theater. It's a great group, that puts on really professional shows. I was lucky enough to have Ryan and Chloe babysit (they even offered to come earlier than I needed them, to fit in all their activities. So off I went with Pernel. It was a chilly night on the hill, but the show was great, and while the musical is very depressing, the music is some of the best musical theater has to offer. Fun night out.
 And somehow, Ryan and Chloe always get the cutest pics of my boys. Choo choo!




No comments:

Post a Comment