Thursday, May 22, 2014

Mother's Day recap

We had a nice Mother's Day a few weeks ago. I took the boys to the beach in the morning. It was beautiful and so relaxing. I was there with mostly dads, taking their kids out to give their wives a break, I'm sure. haha. But I loved every moment of that picturesque morning. Then we went to VG's Donuts... so delish. The line was out the door for good reason. These donuts are worth the wait. I should have been more prepared with wet wipes, but let's just say the chocolate frosted donuts were thoroughly enjoyed!




 Then we went to church and to my parent's house.
 Followed by a skype session with Uncle Dan who is a few months from returning home from his mission. So proud of his good attitude and accomplishments.
It was a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. You're awesome! glad it was a nice day. VG's is on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete