Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mother's Day came early

When Pete took the boys out shopping for Mother's Day and then they came home to reveal they simply could not wait to celebrate... who was I to argue? 

My little delivery boys

 They had a gold theme for their gifts. Gold/yellow flowers, a gold necklace, and a gold bracelet. It was very sweet and I wore all the accessories on Sunday. I love these boys who made me a mama. It's what I always dreamed of.

On Sunday night we had the perfect evening playing a family soccer game. We love meeting our cousins at the park, but on this night it was extra special when everyone started playing together. Parker had never really played a game of soccer before, and we were impressed by his skill and competitiveness.
 Coach Austin. If he wasn't in my arms, he was yelling off to the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment