Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Another Disney trip

This Disneyland visit was about 30 degrees cooler than our last one. Thank goodness. It was crowded, but we still had fun and we lasted about 5 hours. When we left at 6:15pm, I knew I didn't want them falling asleep right away, so when we saw a Cheesecake Factory and I remembered I had a gift card, I decided that was the night for a nice sit-down dinner. :) It was perfect. Food was delish and it killed time till bedtime. Though they didn't end up sleeping the whole way home. Literally, they never stopped talking. I had chatter in my ear from 6am-8:45pm. I thought I was going to lose my mind!

Good thing they're cute.


 A Superhero is always prepared.
 Snuggling up the next morning.
 Buzz Lightyear ride is definitely a favorite.
 Carousel is also a must-do.

 We don't do that ride (scary!) but they loved the car.
So fun to have activities like this to do with Pete gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment