Sunday, May 25, 2014

Kids Sing Concert

We had a great Friends and Family Concert on Wednesday. We had all three groups performing (Tween Sing, Kids Sing, and Wee Sing). Denise and I also sang a duet. There was a large audience and all the kids sounded great and had fun! It's such a pleasure to direct this group. My friend Laura will be taking over when I move, and I trust her whole heartedly. She's a perfect fit.

Here's a clip of Tween Sing...
Wee Sing...


Finale number with all our groups. I was too busy directing Kids Sing to get a good video of them. Whoops.


 Denise and I. Oh how I'm going to miss her when she moves/I move right after her. She's the real deal and the hardest working, most patient and calm mom I know.
 Directors of Kids Sing present and future:)
Parker my little budding star!

 My mom and the boys and me.
 So glad my grandparents got to be there for the show. They loved seeing all the cute performers, especially their great grandson!





1 comment: