Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I always want to remember...

Parker at the park talking to some other little children: Hi, I'm Parker. What's your name?
Kids: Jake and Leah.
Parker: Hi Jake and Leah. How old are you?
Kids: 3 and 4.
Parker: So... do you want to play with me?
Kids: No.
Parker: That's not the way this works. I need a friend too. Do you see any other friends for me?


Jessica: Parker, how was church buddy?
Parker: It was perfect.


Parker: Mom don't you want Austin to always stay little? He's just such a cutie.


After I accidentally used the word stupid in Parker's presence: Oh Parker, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that.
Parker: I know mom. That's not a nice word and you are teaching me.

Parker yells to be while watching commercials: Hey Mom... Let's go to the American Girl Store!


Parker: So you are painting your walls?
Grammy: We are painting the walls green.
Parker: I like blue. You should paint blue underneath.

Parker: Mom, who gave me this dinosaur?
Jessica: Gran and Grandaddy gave it to you last Christmas.
Parker: Oh, we should write them a thank you note.

And for a dose of reality, amidst all the sweet things coming out of this little angel's mouth... in efforts to get him to leave the playground after school he hit, kicked and head-butted me in the nose, all in front of a very large audience of parents. Sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! I'm dying. "That's not the way this works." "That's not a nice word [] you are teaching me." Too funny!

    ReplyDelete