Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Giggles

Have a mention how much I dislike Daylight Savings? As in, I'm almost willing to move to Arizona just so I don't have to do it. The boys woke up at 4:51AM that first day, and it was a gradual process to get them on a normal schedule. As it is they are VERY early risers (6:00-6:20am is the norm). Austin is still struggling and gets up in the 5 o'clock hour most days. Ouch. Fall back is supposed to be the "good time change" where we get an extra hour of sleep. Instead, I view it as an extra hour to parent. Rant complete. I love my kids and can't get enough of their smiling faces;)

Here's giddy Austin at the end of our VERY LONG Sunday. 
 I made this paper banner during naptime. When Austin came out he pointed to it and said, "Aweeee.... cute!" Glad he appreciates my attempt at crafting.
Happy 11/12/13... pretty cool date. Someone pointed out that next year on 12/13/14 is the last date in this century with consecutive numbers. Interesting fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment