Sunday, November 10, 2013

Birthday in a box

My friend Alison never ceases to amaze me. She is having her 30th birthday today (happy birthday friend!) and since many of her friends are not within driving distance she did the cutest thing. Yesterday I received a box in the mail (which was labeled that it included obscene amounts of confetti... and she was right!)... anyway, I open the box and there are loads of goodies and instructions. She made a party in a box, so we could all celebrate with her. We are talking there was a party hat, noise maker, poppers, decorative gloves, cookies, and even change in a change purse to go buy a celebratory Diet drink. Amazing. 


What a thoughtful way to celebrate the big 3-0! I felt so special, and I hope she will feel just as good today. Happy birthday! She and I go way back to our Junior Prom planning days. We've been through so much and I couldn't be happier to celebrate her birthday in style! Love you, Alison.

2 comments:

  1. You followed the directions so well! And look so hot doing it! Thank you so much and I love you too!

    ReplyDelete