Monday, August 19, 2013

Sea World Nights

Sea World is like a different place at night. Way back when, probably 10 years ago before Pete left on his mission, we went to Sea World together because I knew he loved it as a kid. We had fun there all day and then left to go Tony Romas for dinner (his fav) and then returned for the fireworks. It was magical, except that the spot we picked to watch fireworks had a huge tree blocking the view. Anyway...

I knew I wanted to do the nighttime thing with Park before the summer ended, but it's tricky with Austin. So my mom was kind enough to let Austin spend the night there so I could go out with Parker. We also decided to take his cousin, Lexey. It was so special. 

First Parker and I went to In n Out for dinner. He loved his hamburger, but he loves their stickers more than anything. 
Then it was Sea World time. Dolphins were a must see. This guy just sat with his nose up against the glass looking at the kids for the longest time. So sweet. Flipper...
 Usually Parker does NOT like touching the animals. But Lexey was so excited about holding the starfish, that prompted him to want to give them a touch. I was so proud of him and it was cool to see someone else able to help him try something new.
 My little loves...

 Bouncing back and forth on the springy walls.


I will always remember that night. We also saw the Madagascar show, which Parker asked, "When I grow up, can I be one of those characters?" 

1 comment:

  1. When I was Parker's age I also wanted to work at Sea World.

    ReplyDelete