Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Goodbye Duncan

I can't describe to you Parker's love and adoration for his 14 year old friend, Duncan. Pete first got to know him in the church class he works with. He's just the sweetest kid, as is his older brother Connor who is also so good to both my boys. Sadly, Duncan is moving to Hawaii, and Parker says, "I'm pretty upset about that." We're going to miss their whole family. We had a going away gathering at the park last night. I'll never forget when Duncan came over to "babysit" while Pete and I went out for a bit, after the boys were "asleep". We came home to find Parker curled up on the couch watching Star Wars with his buddy, Duncan. Sure it was 10:30pm, but the moment was priceless. We'll miss you Duncan and Connor!







2 comments:

  1. wait, moving to Hawaii? I am confused. I thought moving to Green Valley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we know where the "go Ohio State" came from though.

    ReplyDelete