Sunday, August 18, 2013

Peterson's Donuts

I've lived in San Diego forever, but have never been to the "famous" Peterson's donuts that is about 20 minutes away. I've heard good things, but have never thought to drive a ways for a donut. Until now... we met with our morning out group and it was GOOOOOODDDD! The boys thought it was pretty awesome too. I recommended it to my sis in-law and she confirmed our sentiments when she went later that day. And it's open 24 hours... trouble!






 I wish I had held up an object so you could grasp the hugeness of this donut. Enormous!




3 comments:

  1. Little kids make eating donuts cute... adults... not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lived in Escondido all my life and knew about Peterson's, but never about the hype until I moved away! Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some cute kids, my goodness!

    ReplyDelete