Thursday, August 8, 2013

Crossfit

A few months ago I bought a groupon for Crossfit classes. I had good intentions that this was going to be my new way of getting fit... but then I got to thinking how intense it actually is and how I don't like being told what to do when it comes to working out. I don't like being told to do three more or to run faster. So maybe Crossfit isn't a great fit for me. Instead, Pete and I started doing Insanity workouts, but those were too jump-heavy, so then we tried T25 and we are having a lot more fun. Still tough, but shorter and more feasible for our life. It's a nice way to spend time with him every morning. So, I still had this groupon to use... and then I thought... they have kids classes! So I got Parker in there last week and he loved it. They warmed up, played some tag games and then did some relays incorporating squats, situps and planks. So fun!


2 comments: