Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas on the Prado

During college, I remember going to a magical event in December at Balboa Park called Christmas on the Prado. There are lights, music, food, museums are open... it was so fun. But since we've lived out of state for the last 5 years, it's been a while. Well apparently, EVERYONE and their mother decided to go this year. I ventured out with the boys (Pete was at work), and it took a while to get to the event and find parking. Once we were there, I quickly found it difficult to manuveur with a double stroller. Plus you couldn't take strollers in the museums, so I was holding Austin while literally chasing Parker. However, he LOVED the dinosaurs at the Natural History museum. We'll have to go back. Evenstill, we had a pretty good time. We even met up with my friends Pernel and shelly. Pernel took some better pictures, so hopefully I wiill get those soon. These were the best I got. 
 Dinosaur behind us. Parker had never experienced what a lifesize dino looks like!

 Austin just rolls with it. Thanks Aussie. What a champ!


No comments:

Post a Comment