Saturday, December 8, 2012

Kids Sing performs!

Our first Kids Sing performance was tonight at the Christmas in the Park event, held at Old Poway Park. The children looked great in their costumes and did a great job overall. There were hundreds of people watching them, but they performed like champs. We have our next performance on Wednesday evening, at an elementary school auditorium for all their friends and family. I am looking forward to one more rehearsal to work out some of the kinks and then having a great show. We will also be performing the following week at a nursing home. I just love these kids and I love getting to work with Denise on this exciting venture. It's been A LOT of work, but definitely worth it.
 

First Kids Sing concert! http://instagr.am/p/S_xwq2pjEB/

3 comments:

  1. Love their outfits ! How fun! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad it went well. I wish I could hear them sing :) I love their outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing first performance for Kids Sing! You and Denise are awesome!

    ReplyDelete