Thursday, July 2, 2015

Photo dump

Austin is so hilarious when we play the game Headbandz. He loves to play, but as soon as you get a card on your forehead, he tells you what you are. So we all try to avoid eye contact with him:)
 Austin misses his Uncle Ryan and Aunt Chloe (love saying Aunt Chloe:))
 My boys and I don't fit very well in one chair anymore. C'mon baby boy. We want to meet you!
 Our last night in SD we went to Stir Fresh. And we loved seeing the honeymooners before our departure.
 I did the flight back to Virginia on my own with the boys. It sure was nice having Pete with us on the way out to SD, but I am very thankful that the boys are great travelers and we didn't have any problems, just the three of us. Once our gear was checked in, it was smooth sailing.
 The night after we returned home, I went to the Rascal Flatts concert with some of my friends. I was tired and the hike out to the amphitheater was a little extensive, but we had an awesome time and it was fun spending time with them. My favorite part were the teenage girls in front of us who spent the entire concert taking selfies. Literally, they had their phone out taking pics of themselves the WHOLE TIME! And then they asked if I could take a pic of them, and then asked me to take another one when the first one wasn't up to their standards. This generation of kids is a whole different breed!
 The next night, we did a family outing to the Norfolk Tides baseball game. It was fun and low key. The boys always love meeting more of "Daddy's Navy friends".

No comments:

Post a Comment