Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Happy Birthday Austin!

My baby is three today! Austin was born after 24 hours of tough labor at 9pm and by the end, I was so tired, I just had them take him to clean him off. I asked Pete, "Does he look like Parker?" When he said "no!", that was when I had beckoned him over to me. haha. My little mini-me. He was born with a twinkle in his eye and had a patient and cheerful demeanor (until the challenges of the 2's hit). We just love him so much and are so glad he's part of our family. I love how he uses people's names when he talks to them, how he looks up to Parker, how he will eat just about anything, how he cuddles with me. He's just so sweet. This morning he woke up saying, "I'm three! Now I'm going to be the big brother!" And he's going to be an awesome one when the time comes. Happy birthday Austin. Your Dad and I love you so much and know you are going to do great things. 

We were happy to get to celebrate his birthday with Uncle Jeff and Marina. 










Here are his birthday questions. 
 1. What is your favorite color? Blue
2. What is your favorite toy? The flashlight and monster trucks. 
3. What is your favorite food? Panda cereal and cheerios
4. What is your favorite tv show? Little Einsteins
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chick-fil-A chicken and fries
6. What is your favorite outfit?  Shark shirts
7. What is your favorite game? Temple Run on daddy's phone 
8. What is your favorite snack? fruit loops but it makes me crazy. 
9. What is your favorite animal? Dinosaurs
10. What is your favorite song? Old McDonald ("had a bowl... with a stir stir here)
11. What is your favorite book? Don't let the pigeon drive the bus
12. Who is your best friend? Sadie and Jacob and Austin
13. What is your favorite cereal? Fruit loops... has it when we stay at hotels
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Scooter... just got one for his birthday
15. What is your favorite drink?  lemonade
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas Eve (he said the same thing last year)
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? I like sleeping with my trucks, planes, flashlight, and white blanket. 
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes and donuts
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Fruit loops and cake.  
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? An astronaut, and I like firefighters.   

No comments:

Post a Comment