Thursday, March 12, 2015

Parker's Birthday questions

Whoops, forgot to post these a few weeks ago... 
 1. What is your favorite color? Pretty much red and green.
2. What is your favorite toy? Mine was the red robot that Jadon gave me and the dinosaur that has wings that pop out. (He also loves Rescuebots)
3. What is your favorite food? I actually have two. Tomato soup and spaghetti and meatballs. 
4. What is your favorite tv show? Ninja Turtles and superhero stuff
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Cereal... daddy's cereal (honey bunches of oats)
6. What is your favorite outfit?  I like to wear that green underwear and a shark shirt and soccer shorts. 
7. What is your favorite game? Monster game on the Kindle and Angry Birds Star Wars
8. What is your favorite snack? I like to eat granola bars 
9. What is your favorite animal? Rhinos because I like their horns and I like sharp stuff. 
10. What is your favorite song? Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam. 
11. What is your favorite book? The lego book. 
12. Who is your best friend? Sadie and Jacob and Jadon and Owen S and Owen C
13. What is your favorite cereal? I already said that, Daddy's cereal. 
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Run around and run races. I like to go to the parks. 
15. What is your favorite drink?  Water, lemonade and Sprite (which he accidentally drank once)
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas and Spring and Easter. I like collecting eggs. 
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Sometimes I sleep with toys, like the red robot. I sleep with my white blanket and other blankets. 
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? When I wake up? Cereal. 
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Hot dogs and McDonalds.   
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I would like to be a... I don't know I'm still working on that. Probably a fireman because... well... no... yeah I'm still working on it. Actually a construction worker because I like building. 

*What's the best thing about being five? "Being a big brother because I like being nice and helping others."  

1 comment: