Sunday, March 22, 2015

A little photo shoot

I rarely take non-phone photos of the boys, and due to a battery issue with my camera, I haven't done any good ones in a while. So I forced them into cute shirts and attempted a shoot in the front yard. Parker is so cooperative these days. Austin... not so much. 
 (A lot of these are redundant, but for blog book purposes you'll just have to bear with me.)








 And then we tried to get Austin into the mix. Even though this wasn't the look I was going for, it is an excellent representation of his moody-self these days. He does smile, but he also works the pout regularly.


 He told me if Dad would run a race with him, then he'd smile. Then he tripped and fell, and started bawling. Love a good puffy-eyed pic.
 Better...

 Buddies....


 Daddy making faces behind me sure helps out.

 "Stand up Austin... no, stand up straight. Put your legs together... your legs are still apart..."
 Parker trying to pose him didn't work any better than my directions.




 And then he felt like being a plane.


 Admiring a cute dog. There aren't many kids in the neighborhood but there ARE a ton of dogs.






 "I'm going inside mom. You can take more pictures outside."
Better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment