Friday, March 13, 2015

A few picture additions

I hate finding random pics that I didn't include in a previous post, and since this serves as my journal, I don't want to miss anything. 

Here is Parker the morning of his birthday, opening gifts. 


 Due to snow days, his birthday celebration at school was delayed, but he was excited to take powdered sugar donuts to school when the time finally arrived. He felt very special.

We just got a pass to the children's museum and I'm so excited about it. There's so much hands-on stuff to do and several friends have passes so we can do play dates. Here's Parker putting out a fire. 
 And Austin manning the engine.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you do this with your kids! I decided to try it with Lavender this year. Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to comment on the birthday questions post! Oops!

    ReplyDelete