Monday, January 19, 2015

New Year's Eve

We were wild animals on New Year's Eve this year. I'm so glad my friend Stephanie put together an evening of fun. First we started with bowling. It was a bit chaotic getting shoes, taking off shoes, taking turns, losing balls, etc... but it was so fun. At the end, I was talking to Parker about setting a goal for the new year. He responded that this year his goal is to get better at bowling!
Austin and Anna. The two youngest bowlers:)

 Austin and Anna planning a heist on the vending machine.


 Parker and Grant.

 Parker got a spare, but is there an arm sign for that? A strike sign will do!

 So proud of himself.

 Austin struggled with getting the ball all the way down the lane, but not bad for a two year old.
 The mamas of the group.


 A while ago our little friend Elizabeth asked her mom if Parker was coming over... then she said, "Is it up hair Parker or down hair Parker?" She used their hairstyles to distinguish between my Parker and another Parker (in the blue jacket below).
 Then we headed out to Rubios. There were a lot of kids there! Good thing the place was almost empty.


 Then onto the Doud's house to play games for the adults and the kids watched a movie. Perfect. Then we watched the ball drop at 9pm and the kids were satisfied. My kind of New Years!



 One more cute bowling pic of Elizabeth, Grant, and Park.

Looking forward to a great 2015. My motto is "Be the kind of person you want to meet." There are people in my life who are just amazing and every time I'm around them I think, "Man, they are awesome and make me feel so good. I hope someone sometime feels this way about me." So that's my goal. Be the kind of friend I would want to have.

1 comment:

  1. I love all these photos! And I think you ARE that kind of person! Just keep being YOU, Jess!

    ReplyDelete