Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Catch-up

By this point, I'm so far behind in blogging I don't even know what I've posted. So forgive me if these are redundant. Just trying to document all the pics. 

The boys love playing at Grammy and Papa's house. Especially after Christmas. Mr. Potato Head was a hit. They love the angry eyes!




 Nerf guns have also been the hit of Christmas. That's all the boys want to do. Love when they have opponents besides me, even though I will say they are very good about not shooting me. Daddy is the best nerf gun guy. He even went out and bought himself a gun so he could fully participate in the nerf war. They play for at least an hour a day and it's a full contact sport.

 We also went to Sea World while we were home. In case you think my life is picture perfect (haha!), here is my attempt at a single posed pic by the Christmas tree.




 Another highlight was the snow hill. They loved throwing snowballs at the wall. Parker even did the sledding this time. So fun!




 Did I mention I have some awesome friends from high school and we love to get together around the holidays when we're in town? It's so much fun to reconnect. I would say we all look mostly the same 12 years later. These are some special girls.
 My grandparents were down for a few days after Christmas. We enjoyed going to Islands for dinner one night.


 And then there's my Home Alone kid. Is he a Kevin McAllister clone or what?

 Another exciting thing is that my brother is getting married in May. Chloe's parents hosted a lovely engagement party at their home.
 We made them a little cake. Not sure this will be their cake topper on the real day, but not too bad!
 Austin loved all the snacks.
 These two are trouble.
 They got "bath crayons" for Christmas, which ended up looking like bloody bath water. I thought the sharks would start circling at any moment. Gross.


 One night the boys were getting silly and Jeff and Marina were indulging them in some wrestling.

 Then we played Headbandz. It was really fun with a big group.


1 comment:

  1. Behind? hah! love the nerf gun idea! will have to do that when james is a little older and they can play together. parker is totally kevin's clone from home alone! and congrats to ryan and chloe! i have never met them, but i feel like i have from your blog. that is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete