Monday, October 6, 2014

Wrapping up

We've had a busy last few weeks here. Trying to see everyone and do everything we love one last time has been a challenge. But it's been a lot of fun. 

Children's Museum with Olin. 
 Attempting the NEX for the first time in San Diego. We got a sweet deal on military discounted Disneyland tix for my parents. Cha-ching! Pics on that epic adventure to come.
 Then we hit up Sea World. It was hot but fun. Pete used to frequent Sea World with his mom when he was young. I love picturing them walking around the same favorite spots our boys now love. Penguins are always a hit. And I like the air conditioned enclosure:)

 Austin loved searching for Nemo and Dorie in the tank.
 Good thing Parker brought binoculars!
 I got to have a fun dinner with two of my best friends from high school. We aren't often in the same place, but when we are, it's like no time has passed. Love these blondies!

And one last play date with Carter. I can't tell you how great it is having a friend that I love getting together with who has kids my kids' ages... such a blessing! 
 Carter and Parker... 6 weeks apart. Parker said, "Do you think there's another Carter in Virginia? Well, when we come visit San Diego, we can see the REAL Carter."


No comments:

Post a Comment