Saturday, October 18, 2014

Last of the San Diego pics

It seems like I have done a hundred "goodbyes" posts... but I keep finding more pictures. Bare with me. 

Elizabeth's b'day party was really and truly my final goodbye with my church friends. These kids love playing, the moms love talking... it's the best. 
 Saying goodbye to Laura was so sad. So glad to know Kids Sing is in good hands with her. Parker hugged her and then said, "Whelp... gotta go!"
 Parker, Felicity, and Grant.
 Best of friends... Laura, me and Stephanie. 



 And of course the Grammy and Papa goodbyes were the worst. Papa and his sidekick.
 One final meal at Stir Fresh.

 Reading with Papa.
 Grammy and Park.





 Oh and Emma... these boys sure miss Emma.


No more commentary or else I'll cry... and so will Grammy. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love you guys! I'm stealing that photo :) Hope the rest of your first week in VA went well. ❤️

    ReplyDelete