Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Cutie boys

When they aren't driving me bonkers, I think my kids are pretty cute. 

Parker was very pleased with his anchor shirt from Rhode Island. That's not to say he wasn't disappointed I didn't get him a transformer... but he did think the shirt was cool and put it on right away. 
 And then there's Austin... so there's too much Ipad in my house. I admit it. But it feels like sometimes that is the only way to get the boys to stop moving and stop talking! That sounds terrible, but I'm just keeping it real. Anyway, Parker has learned how to play the game Temple Run. And he has gotten really good at it over the past year or so. Austin, meanwhile, was watching him, but Parker rarely let him try it. So the other day Austin had possession of the Ipad and he started playing Temple Run. And he was embarrassingly good. Like so good that he got further on the course than I did. I don't know how it's possible that this two year old developed such skills. Imagine if he had been watching Parker do something productive or meaningful... mmmm... maybe that should be the goal going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment