Thursday, October 9, 2014

Lil' Cowboys

The highlight of the year around these parts is the Poway Rodeo. Given that my parent's house backs up to the rodeo grounds, our street becomes a "gated community" for one weekend a year (we get special passes to show security:)). I didn't go this year, but the boys went with Papa two nights in a row. They loved it. The first night I went over to get Parker about an hour into it because he was tired, but Austin wanted to stay. The second night, both boys stayed until the very last bull rider was tossed off like a rag doll. 







 Also that weekend, we celebrated my great Uncle Richard's 86th birthday. We surprised him and boy was he shocked. We asked him when his last birthday party was and he said, "I've never had a birthday party!" Awe... never married, no kids. So glad we got to celebrate him.
 He wore this cute party hat the whole day. So sweet. Parker loves a good party.

 And Aussie loves confetti.

1 comment:

  1. I love their cowboy hats! So cute! And I'm so glad your uncle finally had a birthday party!

    ReplyDelete