Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My cuties

When naming our first born, I loved the name Parker. But we thought twice... in our family we already had a Peter... dare we add a Parker? But I think we made a good move because my Spiderman-loving boy is so proud to have a superhero namesake. And lo and behold, how awesome is this shirt I found? 
 My mom was watching the boys one morning. She thought they'd like to paint. They did. She left the room for a minute, only to have Parker come find her a few minutes later, "Grammy, I need a bath. And it happened to Austin too." Uh oh. Good thing it was washable, but she did have her work cutout for her cleaning up.
 Parker and Grant have recently become great buddies. They get along so well and have the same energy level, so are very well suited. Cute blondies.
 And Austin loves his house too because of this cool truck:)
 Austin looks up to Parker in every way. Parker is very into soccer right now, and Aussie is right on his heels. And much of the time kicking with his left foot. Pete would be so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment