Sunday, August 24, 2014

Funnies

Funnies:

After I told Parker to do something, I left the room. Then my mom followed up and reiterated the same instruction, Parker says, "Umm... are you my mom?"

Parker asked me why everyone in the world doesn't live together. I responded that there's not a house big enough for all of us to live in. He replied, "Oh, I thought it's so we don't see each other's privates."

Parker has become a major cheater at board games. In Candyland he will rig the cards to move himself forward and move his opponent backward. How does he already know that cheating is a thing?

Parker and Austin like to pretend together. One morning, Austin pretended to be Ryan (human) and Parker was Stanley (the dog). Austin ordered him around with commands. Sit, stand, touch, shake...

No comments:

Post a Comment